5400rpm and 7200rpm Hard Drive vs Samsung EVO 850 SSD Solid State Drive
October 17, 2016 Jon 23 Comments
http://www.quicklaptopcash.com Brings you – Why you should replace your Hard Drive (HDD) with a Solid State Drive (SSD)
We’ve compared 3 identical Dell Latitude E6430s laptops with 2.7GHz Intel Core i5 Processors, 8GB of memory and 500GB hard drives. All drives included identical information and we were truly shocked to see the difference in system performance. Your hard drive surely shouldn’t be overlooked!
If you’re looking for the 250gb version of the Samsung EVO 850 drive you’ll find it here: http://amzn.to/1HgZd3v
If you’re looking for the 500gb version it is located here: http://amzn.to/1HgZkfq
http://portatronics.com for more free guides, parts, tools and help.
- Connect a Samsung Note 7 to a Solid State Hard Drive SSD
- Old Laptop SSD Upgrade: how to install Samsung 850 EVO SSD; unboxing, migration & review; SSD vs HDD
- “Samsung M3 Portable” External USB 3.0 Slimline Hard Drive 2TB – UNBOXING and COMPARISON
- Attaching an external USB hard drive to a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- Samsung SDR-B74301N Hard drive replacement