Acnodes 19-inch Industrial Fanless Touch Panel PC Features Atom D2550 1.86 Dual Core CPU and IP65 Rated Aluminum Front Bezel
October 21, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
Chino, CA (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
Acnodes Corporation announces the release of a new fanless touch panel PC, the FPC7719. It features an Intel Atom D2550 Dual-Core 1.86GHz processor and utilizes an Intel NM10 chipset. This new robust Panel PC will include a built in 2GB DDR3 memory module which can easily be upgraded to 4GB if needed and comes with a 19 inch 5-wire resistive type touch screen LED. The FPC7719 offers a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels, an LED backlight that enables reliable operation and a resistive touch screen that allows the user full functionality while wearing gloves or any other item.
The FPC7719 impresses with its industrial-purposeful design which is housed in an all aluminum casing. Its front panel has been test and rated to comply with water and dust resistant standards (IP65). Thanks to its passive cooling concept, the FPC7719 provides not only high performance and reliability but also noiseless and power saving benefits. This new panel PC includes a range of interfaces suitable for industrial deployment: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x serial ports, 1 x 2.5 SATA HDD, 1 x mini PCIe slot and an CF slot for storage capacity.
The FPC7719 is rugged and capable of operating in harsh environments with temperature ranging from 32
- Acnodes Introduces New Touch Panel PC Features Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core Processor with Water-Proof IP65 Flat Panel Design
- TabletKiosk Introduces Its New Sahara Slate PC® Line of Tablet PCs
- ICY DOCK ExpressCage MB322SP-B Dual 2.5″ SAS/SATA HDD & SSD + Front 3.5″ Slot in a 5.25″ Bay
- CyberPowerPC.com Launches Gamer FTW and Power Mega Series Gaming PCs for Gamers and Digital Content Creators
- SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station with card reader and ESATA function