Acnodes 2U Rackmount Computer Features Single Xeon E3 Quad Core Processor
June 30, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
Chino, CA (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
Acnodes announces its release of it all new RMC6224A. This 2U rackmount computer is an ideal platform for data-intensive and high-performance computing applications that require significant local data storage capacity. The RMC6224A 2U rackmount computer comes with eight 3.5-inch front access/hot swap storage drives bays and also features two internal 2.5-inch hot swappable HDD bays for OS and applications, is perfect for high-end data gathering, data storage, video processing and graphics in government and defense, industrial automation, and many other applications.
Our new 2U high rackmount computer is made of heavy-duty cold-roller electroplated steel for long-term durability. Its front door with two thumbscrews allows the unit to be locked for system security. There are two USB 2.0 ports power and reset switches the front giving you easy access. Moreover, the Power, LAN and Hard Drive LED indicators located in the front panel let you know the status of the unit at a quick glance.
The RMC6224, utilizes an Intel
- Door to Door Storage Shows Appreciation to Overseas Troops with Care Packages in Honor of Memorial Day
- eRacks Adds Blade Servers to Its Rackmount Server Line
- General Technics Announces Launch All New Shock-Resistant Rhinobook : Memory Cards
- Top Five Benefits of Flash Memory Cards : Memory Cards
- New Industrial Video Borescope From Advanced Inspection Technologies : Memory Cards