Adding Sata Power Connectors To A Power Supply Without Using Adapters.
May 20, 2018 Jon 10 Comments
I needed a more powerful power supply for my computer and didn’t want to buy a new one. I had a 450w but it didn’t have enough sata power connectors so I added 2 more to it..
Check out my other channels and social media stuff.
Tech Channel- http://www.youtube.com/tutntech
Second Channel- http://www.youtube.com/percaineify
Check Out My Sons Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/dumbass772
Video Rating: / 5
- SATA Explanation – Ports, Cables, Controllers, Motherboards – What You Need to Know NCIX Tech Tips
- Why you should check a SATA drive’s jumper settings
- How To Turn Your MacBook Into An External Hard Drive By Pressing One Button
- QUICK FIX | Easy External Hard Drive Adapter Solution
- Toshiba X300 4TB/5TB Budget Hard Drive Unboxing, Benchmark, Noise