ASAP Releases Winners of 2010 Alliance Excellence Awards
October 15, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
Needham, Mass. (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
The Association for Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) today unveiled the winners of the 2010 Alliance Excellence Awards. Winners were announced in five categories: Alliance Program Excellence, Alliance for Social Responsibility, Emerging Alliance, Growth Company Alliance/Management Excellence and Long-Established Alliance. The winners in the respective categories are Cisco, Xerox, Novartis, Turkcell and the Itanium Solutions Alliance.
Although compelling results metrics were a major criteria, our winners were chosen for more reasons than just sheer bottom-line success, said Art Canter, president and executive director of ASAP. Each of our winners stories also involved a great level of creativity, innovation and sheer original thinking for its alliance initiatives to flourish.
Cisco Shows Senior Management Indispensability of Alliance Program
- Demand Generation Vendor Marketo Announces Lead Insight for Sales as 100% Force.com Native Application
- Demand Generation Vendor Marketo Announces Lead Insight for Sales as 100% Force.com Native Application : Fujitsu Hard Drive
- AUTOSTORE’s Award-Winning Data Capture Technology Now Available with the Fujitsu 6010 Network Scanner
- AUTOSTORE’s Award-Winning Data Capture Technology Now Available with the Fujitsu 6010 Network Scanner : Fujitsu Hard Drive
- AtTask Appoints Vice President of Channel Sales