Black Friday Unbox and Take apart – Toshiba Canvio 500 GB Hard Drive
May 30, 2018 Jon 11 Comments
I went out during Black Friday and bought this Toshiba Canvio 500 GB External hard drive for my brother-in-law. His laptop needed a new internal drive. I saw this on sale and knew that I could take it apart.
*** Follow me on Twitter to get updated on when new videos are posted! http://twitter.com/#!/wowtorreon ***
Music is provided royalty free, by Kevin MacLeod, Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0” .
- Unboxing and How To Install The Toshiba 3TB Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive On Your Computer
- Easy Fix: Mac: External Drive Not Ejected Properly
- USB 3.0 vs USB 2.0 speed test external hard Drive [HDD] on SSD
- Lacie D2 Quadra External Hard Drive w/ Firewire 800 & 400 to USB2 or eSata For GB TB Data Storage
- Best External Hard Drives and Storage for Video Editing