“Gavin Hutcheson’s Nano Patent Looks set to Take Marketshare from Apple, Nokia, LG, Samsung in the Mobile Handset Smartfone Market,” reports Kenneth Macintyre
October 31, 2011 Jon 0 Comments
(PRWEB) July 06, 2011
?In a world full of cloud, here is a ray of sunshine,? reports Kenneth Macintyre from New York. “A brand new mobile phone was unveiled today in patent watch,” reports Macintyre, “that sees for the first time in the world, a mobile device with a Nano PC hard drive included.”
“The lapfone device was patented by Gavin Hutcheson and is more than just a mobile phone,” states Macintyre.”The casings of the mobile are fully flexible and bendable”. The handset, described in the patent, looks like a normal mobile phone, until you inspect patent drawings, where the phone folds out to become a fully blown lap top pc, and then folds back up again into a wafer thin mobile phone.”
Macintyre claims Hutcheson has used some radical technology on this mobile device, and that it could be a huge market share earning product, eating into Apple?s foothold in the iPad market and into smart phone device markets currently enjoyed by Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony and Apple.
The device in the patent is named as “Lapfone” and Macintyre believes that this could be the next boom in the Mobile Phone Technology handset market.
Repoerted by Kenneth Macintyre, Patent watch USA
- Portable One Enables Users to Customize their Favorite Apple iMac and All Macs with Best Features
- ePelican.com, a Mobile Device Buy Back and Re-commerce Site, Announces Its Official Launch : Samsung Hard Drive
- Sales of Multifunctional Smartphones Spur Decline in Demand for Portable Media Players, According to a New Trend Report Published by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Bitcasa Partners with Huawei, Samsung and Telef
- Wirefly to Sell DROID X by Motorola Beginning on July 15