General Technics Announces Launch All New Shock-Resistant Rhinobook : Memory Cards
March 29, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
Long Island, NY (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
General Technics, a leading provider of industrial-grade computers and hardware, recently unveiled the latest Rhinobook, a powerful notebook computer designed to withstand drops from up to four feet high. It features a magnesium alloy case many times stronger than the ABS plastic of most competing products. Shock resistant to MIL-STD-810G while not operating and ASTM 4169 while operating, the unit will also continue running if covered in water for up to five seconds. The keyboard, buttons, and indicators are also completely spill proof.
The Rhinobook is built with a sealed membrane so that critical components are not exposed to liquids or dust. Its LCD screen and hard disk drive are protected by an anti-shock mounting design. Another innovative feature is a flexible drive cable design, which absorbs any shock to the unit from a drop. Together, the innovative design aspects of the Rhinobook not only prevent damage to the machine, but prevent data loss in some of the most rigorous of circumstances.
In addition to being tough and durable, this notebook computer is also packed with respectable features. It is powered by an Intel HM86 chipset and Intel
- Look forward to variety of Memory cards : Memory Cards
- Acnodes 2U Rackmount Computer Features Single Xeon E3 Quad Core Processor
- Memory card recovery! : Memory Cards
- Pentax Announces Newest K-Mount DSLR Camera the K-S1, Available for Pre-Order Now at Adorama
- HGH Supplements Information Website HGH.us.com Announces New Discounts on Sytropin and Genf20 Plus