HddSurgery – Head replacement process on 2.5″ Seagate hard drives
February 10, 2018 Jon 11 Comments
This is a video guide that shows how to use HddSurgery tools (Head Combs) to change damaged heads on new 2.5″ Seagate hard drive families 5400.6, 5400.5, 5400.4, 5400.3, 5400.2, 7200.5, 7200.4, 7200.3, Momentus Thin, Freeplay, Momentus PSD and some other families which park their heads on a ramp. During the whole procedure of head replacement, there is no contact between the heads and platters or between the heads themselves. This is only a promotional video. When working with patient drives, clean room standards must be followed.
You can find more information about these tools and many other data recovery tools on our website.
- Seagate 7200.11 1TB Hard Drive’s HEAD replacement? The EASIST&QUICKEST way to do it.
- seagate hard disk not detected. Does it spin?
- Seagate Introduces New Hybrid Hard Drive Line
- DIY Hard Drive Repair – Seagate Platter Swap – Data Recovery Video Project 3
- 21st Century 3D to Demonstrate Breakthrough Direct-to-Disk Stereoscopic Recording Technology at NAB 2006