Hitachi 1Tb Hard Drive – USB (Micro-B) Port Broken
December 25, 2017 Jon 0 Comments
Hitachi LS-1000-EMEA 3.5-inch 1TB Simpledrive External USB Hard Drive. The unit was working all fine until a USB Lead (Micro-B) was pulled out – accidentally and unintentionally. The Chipset of the Drive, SATA to USB Bridge looked okay, but Suspected power surge or just age (unit was manufactured circa 2010) caused Hard Disk Drive to stop working. Opened up unit from top cover in clean environment, tests and initial inspection of device proved unsuccessful in restoring HDD full functionality and for data download from unit….
- Hitachi 2.5″ Hard Drive Recovery | Clicking Hard Drive
- [Hitachi data recovery] Restore deleted formatted files on Hitachi SATA and SAS hard disk drive
- Sale of IBMs PC Division to Lenovo Wont Affect Data Recovery
- How to Recover Data from Hitachi Hard Drives : Hitachi Hard Drive
- Hard Drive Failure Rate Hitachi Vs Western Digital Vs Seagate Comparison