How To Quickly: Recover Deleted Files (Even After Formatting!)
June 4, 2018 Jon 20 Comments
So you accidently deleted a file, then formatted the drive, lost it, wiped it 100 times more and now you want your file back? Well, after all that I doubt you can get your file back but you might be able to…
Well here’s how to do it:
1. Download the free version of Recuva from here (you don’t need to buy it to recover your files): https://www.piriform.com/recuva
2. Install it and open the software
3. Select the type of file you want to recover then click next
4. Choose what drive your file was on then click next
5. Try a normal scan but if it doesn’t work then attempt a deep scan.
6. Check the boxes next to the files you want to recover then click the recover button and choose a place to recover the files to.
Note that chances are low that you will be able to recover the file you want. Also, it’s not always the newest file deleted that’s the easiest to recover. For example, if you copy over a file over the a usb and format it then right away open recover, chances are actually quite low that you will be able to recover that file due to it’s short lifetime and some other factors.
This is the best free software I have found to do this but in some rare cases you may find paid software that does a better job.
Video Rating: / 5
How to recover lost data from formatted hard drives
Video Rating: / 5
- how to recover files and data from hard drive , memory card , pen drive
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Data Even Formatted From Any Drive | Bangla Tutorial
- How to recover easily deleted files from formatted hard disk Part-1
- How to Recover Files After Formatting a Hard Drive
- how to recover lost deleted formatted photos from external hard drive [Seagate WD Hitachi Samsung]