“I Love my Mac” By Daphne Kalfon Released at the iTunes Music Store to Coincide With Macworld Conference & Expo : Maxtor Hard Drive
June 16, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
Niagara Falls, NY (PRWEB) January 11, 2006
Daphne Kalfons Mac Anthem, I Love My Mac, is available now as an exclusive international release on the iTunes Music Stores under The Lost Records (http://www.thelostrecords.com) of the World label. The timing is impeccable as the iTunes release coincides with the Macworld Conference & Expo, where the song is set to be played at some of the panel sessions. Since its inclusion on MacAddicts December 2005 issue CD-ROM, the song, created entirely using Apples GarageBand, has spawned a surge of interest from listeners worldwide, from new recordings of the song into Swedish and German, to fervent discussion in countless blogs, and airplay on numerous podcasts and internet radio stations around the world.
Daphne Kalfon originally wrote I Love My Mac for a song contest. The contest, hosted by macCompanion, an online Mac magazine, stated that the main criteria of the contest was to write a love song about your Mac computer. The song was awarded first place in the contest, winning Daphne a Maxtor 250 Gig hard drive. Since then, the song has been translated and recorded into German and Swedish by fans of the song in Switzerland and Sweden, was included on the December 2005 CD-ROM of MacAddict Magazine, and has been featured on podcasts and internet radio stations all around the world. Who knew it would come to this? The song, along with her many other songs, was produced in Apples GarageBand, her favorite music creation software.
Visit the songs web site at: http://www.ilovemymacthesong.com
“The Lost Records (of the World)” is an independent record company, for the independent musician, that offers distribution, marketing and sales of songs on compact discs and other digital formats. We offer simple, affordable packages and produce musical content “on-demand”. Also available are complete replication services, an art department for CD album cover design, and audio mastering services.
# # #
Find More Maxtor Hard Drive Press Releases
- “I Love my Mac” By Daphne Kalfon Released at the iTunes Music Store to Coincide With Macworld Conference & Expo
- “I Love my Mac” by Daphne Kalfon Released at the iTunes Music Store to Coincide with Macworld Conference & Expo : Maxtor Hard Drive
- “I Love my Mac” by Daphne Kalfon Released at the iTunes Music Store to Coincide with Macworld Conference & Expo
- Maxtor (by Seagate) 1TB M3 USB3.0 | Slimline Portable Hard Drive | Unboxing | Gadgets Hub
- Samsung Appoint Global Distributor, eSys Technologies to Help Strengthen Their Position in the Worldwide Hard Disk Drive Market