Install An Additional SATA Hard Drive
April 27, 2017 Jon 28 Comments
We go over installing a new SATA hard drive into an HP Proliant ML110. This procedure should teach you the basics of IDE and SATA hard drives (new SSD drives still use a SATA interface) and how to install and configure a new drive alongside an existing internal drive in your computer.
This is a video I originally created with a friend of mine when we were about to launch a website called computershopvideo.com. Then the youtube revolution started and instructional videos abounded. Hopefully, it will still be of some use.
Old Hard Drive File Transfer to New Laptop (Sabrent USB 2.0 To SATA HDD Adapter)
So after my HP Laptop failed I pulled out the Seagate 320GB Internal SATA HDD and I had some Music, Photos and other files on there which I need to retrieve over to my new Asus Laptop. In the video I use the Sabrent USB 2.0 to SATA HDD Adapter to open up my older HDD and to transfer the files from there over to my new Laptop. Overall a very easy and cheap process that is very effective!
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know!
Thanks For Watching!!
Video Rating: / 5
- Usb 3.0 Sata Hard Dock Provide A 2 – Port Pci Express Usb 3.0 Adapters
- Tech Review For Sata Ide To Usb Adapter Cable : Sata HDD
- Tech Review For Sata Ide To Usb Adapter Cable
- Usb 3.0 HDD Dock For Your Laptop Obtain More Functions
- How To convert your old SATA laptop Hard Drive to an USB storage device- Allcam IT700 enclosure