Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Market Worth $867.8 Million by 2017- Report by MarketsandMarkets : HDD Technology
June 8, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
(PRWEB) April 27, 2014
According to a new market research report Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Market: By Types, Technologies & Systems, Architectures, Area of Operation, and Vertical Applications – Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis Market Forecasts – 2017, published by MarketsandMarkets, the Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Market is expected to reach $ 867.8 million by 2017 at a CAGR of 30.4% by 2017.
Browse 70 market tables and 21 figures spread through 250 pages and an in-depth TOC on Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of this report.
Download sample PDF today!
Video Analytics is an automated approach to managing and analyzing video, without the cost or man-hours previously required. Video Analytics (VA) is the general analysis of video images to recognize apprehensive behaviors and events in real time and track people and objects, and can send alarms when suspicious activities occur. Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) takes motion detec
- Video Surveillance Storage Market Expected to Reach $10.41 Billion by 2018 Report by MarketsandMarkets : Storage Device
- DSP, IP-Core Chip & Microcontrollers Market Estimated to Reach $41.69 Billion by 2020 New Report by MarketsandMarkets : Storage Device
- TDWI Report Reveals Current Use and Future Plans for Next-Generation Analytics in the Enterprise
- Lead-Acid Battery Industry & Auto Storage Battery (China, Global) Report Now Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Global Hadoop Market: New Research Analysis by Transparency Market Research