Loud Hitachi hard drive
July 10, 2017 Jon 10 Comments
My Hitachi external back-up hard drive has always been this loud since the day I first got it! It sounds like it is about to crash but SMART readings show the drive is healthy, although I have a second backup hard drive just in case!
Its a 1TB USB (Hitachi LS-1000-EMEA) external hard drive and cost around £60 about two years ago.
Video Rating: / 5
- [Hitachi data recovery] Restore deleted formatted files on Hitachi SATA and SAS hard disk drive
- Hitachi GST extends Personal Cloud : Hitachi Hard Drive
- How to Recover Data from Hitachi Hard Drives : Hitachi Hard Drive
- Hitachi 1Tb Hard Drive – USB (Micro-B) Port Broken
- Hitachi Deskstar 0S03208 3TB SATA3 7200RPM 3.5IN Hard Drive Unbagging & First Look Linus Tech Tips