NorthPoint Micro Services launches Paper Buster into the eDocument management market.
March 3, 2012 Jon 0 Comments
(PRWEB) April 29, 2004
It allows for the digital capture of information that is stored in various locations, and on different media. This information is then stored centrally in a logical heirarchical structure for easy and quick access.
Capture scanned files, faxed files, MS Office files, photos, e-mails, etc.
It includes useful utilities such as page OCR, web based search capabilities and .pdf compression.
Ability to back-up and search files to or from CD-ROM.
Paper Buster ships with a high quality production scanner. This ensures a seamless integration process between the software and the scanner.
Capture fax files in either Group 3 or Group 4 .tif format. These images can then be conveniently indexed, archived, stored, and then retrieved. The user has the ability to customize the index and can create their own index sets. Users with fax servers now have a convenient way to capture, index, store and retrieve all faxed files.
Performs best in a multi-user environment and can scale up to 1000 simultaneous users.
Works with leading ISIS and TWAIN production scanners from Fujitsu, Kodak, Bell & Howell, Canon, Panasonic, Hewlett Packard etc.
Some of the other features of NP Paper Buster are:
Safety and security features to maintain data integrity
Multi-user capable in a peer to peer or client/server environment
Web based search capabilities of captured files
The ability to send links of any stored document to any number of people instantly be adapted to the specific requirements of those industries.
- FileBound Software Suite Now Offers Direct Integration with the Fujitsu fi-6000NS
- FileBound Software Suite Now Offers Direct Integration with the Fujitsu fi-6000NS : Fujitsu Hard Drive
- AUTOSTORE’s Award-Winning Data Capture Technology Now Available with the Fujitsu 6010 Network Scanner
- AUTOSTORE’s Award-Winning Data Capture Technology Now Available with the Fujitsu 6010 Network Scanner : Fujitsu Hard Drive
- AUTOSTORE’s Award-Winning Data Capture Technology Now Available with the Fujitsu Network Scanner