Planning and Booking the Best Vacation: Tips from AAA Travel Upcoming AAA Travel Marketplace Ideal Venue to Leverage This Advice and Get Great Deals
March 13, 2012 Jon 0 Comments
Providence, RI (PRWEB) February 23, 2012
With the 9th Annual AAA Travel Marketplace quickly approaching on March 2-4, 2012 at Gillette Stadium?s Putnam Club East Clubhouse, AAA Travel today issued several tips designed to provide consumers with useful advice for planning and booking vacation travel at Marketplace or anytime.
?With all the vacation options available the task of planning and booking a vacation can be a daunting task,? said Rick Del Nero, Vice President, Branch Operations, AAA Southern New England. ?We?re finding consumers who use a travel agent to assist them during the planning and booking process are more satisfied with the planning process and with the vacations they take.?
- Explore Tibet Issues Tibet Travel Advice
- Travel Expert Rick Steves Offers His Top 15 Travel Tips for 2015 : Memory Cards
- GigaOM’s paidContent 2012 Examines Most Promising Business Opportunities in Digital Content
- Traveling with kids can be easy, safe, and memorable.
- Consumer Alert: Zabasearch.com Warns Against Panhandling Charity Schemes