Putting A Hard Drive In The Freezer For Data Recovery
April 20, 2017 Jon 7 Comments
If you need professional data recovery services, visit https://acsdata.com/hard-drive-freezer-trick/ or call 1-800-717-8974.
At ACS Data Recovery, we get countless calls where people have stated they tried freezing their hard drive, or their computer / IT technician recommended putting their dead hard drive in the freezer. We are going to show you why this is not only a bad idea, but it’s a HORRIBLE idea. If your data is important DO NOT put your hard disk in the freezer for any reason. Doing so can…and will cause permanent data loss.
At ACS Data Recovery we’ve been recovering data from failed hard drives for people all over the world for over a decade. We do all of our own recovery work in-house, and we never charge evaluation fees. Even if you don’t send your drive to us, just make sure you find another reputable firm to help you…but by all means…NEVER put your hard drive in the freezer.
Video Rating: / 5
- Desert Data Recovery, Phoenix, Adds Class 10 Clean Room Service
- Hard Drive Repair And Recover Hard Drive Data : recover hard drive
- How a Data Recovery Software Plays a Major Role in Data Recovery
- Hard disk making no sound- data recovery services can help recover your data
- Specialized Raid 5 Data Recovery