Replace your 80GB PS3 Phat with a 500GB or 1TB Harddrive – Guide
June 11, 2018 Jon 22 Comments
In this video guide we show you how to wip out your old 80GB harddrive from your PS3 Phat model and slip in a humoungous 500GB or 1TB harddrive! Yes, you really can get 1TB into your PS3 (no more than 1TB in PS3) or you can get upto 2TB in your PS4. This is essential if you are a PS Plus member and would like lots of games downloaded onto your console for ‘jukebox’ game playing.
Click this link for a fuller guide with Harddrive recommendations – http://www.unboxfresh.com/?p=431
Thanks for watching!
Connect with Unbox Fresh:
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/1eHr22Q
Look down here for more stuff!
Email me: email@example.com
Text me: 1-920-215-1555
Gaming Channel: http://goo.gl/pTTf4
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/PeytonBrandt
Add me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106792444799534304152/posts
Add me on PlayStation Network: sccerstr09
Add me on Xbox Live: PeytonBrandt
Add me on Game Center for iOS: sccerstr09
Video Rating: / 5
- PS4 External Hard Drive Guide (Update 4.50)
- SATA Explanation – Ports, Cables, Controllers, Motherboards – What You Need to Know NCIX Tech Tips
- How To Install Xbox 360 Games To Your Hard Drive [XBOX 360 V2]
- How To Turn Your MacBook Into An External Hard Drive By Pressing One Button
- Why you should check a SATA drive’s jumper settings