Replacing a PS4 Hard Drive with a Seagate Backup Plus 2TB Drive
June 5, 2017 Jon 1 Comment
If you need more space on your PS4 it’s pretty simple to swap to a larger hard drive. Getting a drive like the Seagate Backup Plus also means that you can use the original PS4 hard drive as a backup drive on your PC.
Things to remember:
– Backup all your game saves to the cloud beforehand. Even with automatic backup still on it’s good if you have time to back them up to USB too.
– Backup any video and screenshot saves.
– When you format the PS4 hard drive once it’s in the caddy, you may need to go to Control Panel and type ‘format’ in the search box, then go in to the top option for disc management and delete all the partitions first before re-formatting to FAT32.
Check out 4DGamers.com for more Gaming news, tech and geek reviews.
Video Rating: / 5
- How to Use Seagate External Hard drive for backup Using Windows Backup (Seagate Backup Plus Drive)
- How to Recover Data from Seagate External Hard Drive? : Seagate Hard Drive
- Fix: Seagate Hard Disk not detected in Windows 10/8/7 or MAC
- How To Backup Your Computer With Any Seagate Portable External Hard Drive
- Computer Shopper Announces Hot 100 Awards, Celebrating the Best in Tech for 2007 Awards Recognize Editors’ Favorite Tech Products of the Year