SATA HDD UNLOCK ATA PASSWORD TUTORIAL
January 17, 2017 Jon 5 Comments
Download Ultimate Boot CD at www.ultimatebootcd.com
Download ZU https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffi3fc5BVxZ1dZNm1QS2pqZzA/view?usp=sharing
This is old fixing guide, but its really truth. Thanks to all people-professionals behind it. This is a Linux guide for fixing a sata hdd 1 TB, 750 GB or 500 GB with serials command with firmware disc, or any else seagate disc drive, with BSY error, or zero capacity(details see website: http://www.hdd-parts.com/seonelithseb.html). Error has two state. At first, the disc isnt detected by BIOS. The second state is that, the disc is detected, but with zero capacity in BIOS. I use two PCs, but you can use only one desktop linux pc. Program used for communicate is free open-source: putty (linux, mac os, windows). I used usb-rs232(uart)-3v3(3.3 volt) adapter with FTDI chip inside. Linux xubuntu 11.10 have driver for this in the core. Well this not needed to install a driver for it.
Conection to the HDD:
We need only 3 wires. With this sequence RX,TX,GND, free Pin from side the Power Sata connector.
These pins we connected to the USB-to-serial cable, GND is black, TX is orange, RX is yellow wire.
Video Rating: / 5
- SATA hard drive: Physical damage and recovery services
- Getting the right SATA drivers for XP
- How to install multiple SATA HDD in Desktop PC
- Cactus Technologies, Ltd. Launching 900S/910S Series Industrial Grade SATA SSD, mSATA, Slim SATA and CFast for Highly Reliable OEM Requirements
- Intel X25M 120 GB Solid State Drive with Internal SATA and Power Cables MLC Flash Technology