seagate data recovery on clicking hard drive
June 12, 2017 Jon 15 Comments
request a free quote here: http://www.hddrecovery.ca/contact-us/
here is our new data recovery video for WD passport https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsnS6N9veFg
This Seagate Barracuda Green hard drive came in for data recovery with usual “clicking” sounds. Clicking hard drive is a very popular subject in our field of work, so in order to retrieve customers data this hard drive was opened and diagnosed in our cleanroom.
Customer mentioned that the drive fell off the table while it was operating, which is almost never a good news.
Seagate data recovery can be very delicate process, and what goes on behind the screen after clicking hard drive is mechanically repaired can become very time consuming depending on the condition of the platters.
Evaluation of this clicking hard drive showed that 4 out of 6 heads were completely mangled as you can see in this photo that we took: http://goo.gl/eCZbe
If this drive stayed powered on longer before we received it, most likely platters would have been highly damaged – rendering any further attempts of recovery nonsuccessive.
Despite the extensive damage to the read/write heads our engineers were able to rebuild this clicking hard drive using brand new components out of a fully functional donor HDD, followed by complex selective imaging procedure.
As a result we were able to recover close to 93% of data off this Seagate drive such sever head damage.
Contact us today for free evaluation.
Use our promo code: YTS13 to receive 15% + free shipping (USA and Canada Only) until June 2013
Video Rating: / 5
- Recovering data on Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB hard drive
- Hard Drive Repair And Data Recovery On 500GB Hard Disk
- The Data Rescue Center Offers Complimentary Evaluations and Discounted Data Recovery Services to Victims of the Oklahoma Tornados : Recovering Hard Drives
- How to fix a broken hard drive Beeping noise or clicking RECOVER GET DATA BACK FOR FREE! BEST TRICK
- How to recover data from wd passport – slow responding hard drive