SkillSurvey Webinar: Learn How to Assess the Key Predictors of Hiring Success : hard drive failure
June 22, 2014 Jon 0 Comments
WAYNE, Penn. (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
SkillSurvey(R), Inc., the inventor of the Pre-Hire 360(R) assessment, which recently received a U.S. Patent, will hold a webinar on May 14 at 3 p.m. EDT–“Soft Skills, Hard Benefits: Assessing the Key Predictors of Hiring Success.”
Attendees will learn how to assess the soft skills that determine success or failure in most jobs. These skills–including problem-solving, professionalism and adaptability–historically have been hard to measure. As a result, HR and other decision-makers in the hiring process generally go with their gut instincts. Not surprisingly, 46 percent of new hires fail within 18 months, according to a recent survey.
Now, thanks to predictive talent analytics and behavioral science, HR can measure these all-important skills and improve the way it approaches the recruiting process. This approach is proven to reduce turnover by 69 percent.
During this complimentary webinar, attendees will discover how to undertake this highly valuable approach and reap the benefits from it. Register for the webinar at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/814330792.
Attendees will learn:
- Webmail.us and Rackspace Collaborate on New Infrastructure to Power the Webmail.us Email Hosting Platform
- Hard Disc Failure- Select the Vendor Professionally
- ReStoring Data Named BCs Best Company of 2013
- New Website Highlights the Problem of Data Loss and Recovery for Small-to Mid-Sized Business
- Hard Disk Data Storage : Hard disks fail