Train Signal Releases Exchange Server 2007: Backup & Recovery Training Course
March 16, 2012 Jon 0 Comments
Rolling Meadows, IL (PRWEB) April 21, 2009
Train Signal Inc., the global leader in professional computer training, has just announced the release of its Exchange Server 2007 Backup and Recovery Training. It is the third release, and the final course, in the Ultimate Exchange Server 2007 Training Package.
Train Signal’s initial training course on Exchange Server 2007 briefly covers these topics, while this course was created to take the Exchange 2007 users through the specific and extremely important details of Exchange Server 2007 Backup and Recovery.
The Exchange Server 2007 Backup and Recovery Training course features over 7 hours of video instruction on two DVDs. Students can access the training in a variety of file formats, such as iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV and .AVI, to make learning convenient anywhere. And students can print out the instructor’s notes to follow along more easily and facilitate the learning process.
Each detail of Exchange Server 2007 Backup and Recovery will be thoroughly examined in the course so the student can become an expert in topics like:
- Recovery Toolbox Starts Shipping a Brand-New Exchange Recovery Solution with Advanced Functionality and an Intuitive UI
- Fix Toolbox Help Fix Microsoft Exchange Using its Newest and Most Powerful Tool
- data recovery training opening of hard disk demo (Hindi)
- Kernel Data Recovery Upgraded Kernel for Exchange Server Software with a Facility to Migrate Restored Mailboxes to Office 365
- Anvsoft Offers New Year Special Offers with Up to 75% Off for its Hot Media Converter Programs