UK Based R-Com Consulting Awarded VMWare Rising Star 2011
March 13, 2012 Jon 0 Comments
Manchester, UK (PRWEB UK) 27 February 2012
This achievement substantiates R-Com?s efforts to become a virtual infrastructure expert by investing in its Technical Engineers and Training Sales Consultants. R-Com Consulting is acknowledged as the UK’s top performer in the market for the year as judged by the Internal VMware panel.
The company is a Manchester based, UK operation and was awarded the UK Rising Star Award at the Haymarket Hotel in London on the 26th January 2012. R-Com Consulting was one of 3 UK partners shortlisted for the ?Rising Star Category? in recognition of our outstanding growth. The Rising Star category was judged on various criteria, from Revenue growth %, Marketing campaigns executed and leverage of eco system products. R-Com was the only North West based VMware Partner invited to attend. The award categories ranged from ?Marketing Campaign of the Year? to ?Business Continuity Partner? of the Year.
Before the winner was revealed, R-Com?s achievements were announced as follows:
- AppAssure Reports Another Record Year with 194% Revenue Growth in 2011
- Champion Solutions Group Introduces Mastermind? Division for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- Carol Meyers joins Unitrends Advisory Board
- Ken Totura Chief Channel Officer of Awareness Technologies Recognized as one of CRN?s 2012 Channel Chiefs
- DataCore Software Integrates Enterprise-Wide Storage Hypervisor Management with VMware vCenter? to Empower VMware Admins to Manage VMs and Storage from a Single Console