Using a USB Mass Storage Device with your Xbox 360
April 30, 2017 Jon 13 Comments
Recently Microsoft came out with an update that allows you to use USB storage devices with your Xbox 360. So you can now add more storage space without buying a huge Xbox 360 hard drive. The Xbox 360 will only support up to 32 GB of USB storage.
Xbox 360 4GB: http://amzn.to/17vg8Ao
Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle: http://amzn.to/1bpGJdV
16GB Flash Drive: http://amzn.to/HUJihg
32GB Flash Drive: http://amzn.to/HUJfSt
Join the Community
Subscribe Here: http://goo.gl/aR8UF
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Teckedge
Youtube Channel Page: http://goo.gl/Sq6ndY
Get some cool tech stuff! http://amzn.to/1dOFDdI
Don’t forget to Like and Share this video! If you enjoyed the video be sure to let me know in a comment.
- How to Transfer Files From Dropbox To Google Drive and Vice Versa?
- How to upload and download files from google drive! |Pc Dudes
- Repair A Damaged Storage Device | Memory Card | Pen Drive | Hard Drive With In 5 Minute
- Google Drive Tutorial 2013 – Sharing Files and Folders (3/6)
- Google Drive Tutorial – Sharing Files and Folders [How to]