What is RAID 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10 (1+0)?
December 22, 2017 Jon 31 Comments
Need to free up space on a drive? Check these 6 ways: https://mob3.net/threads/6-ways-to-free-up-space-on-your-ssd-drive.6462/
This is my very old IBM XT 20MB Seagate HDD spinning up with the cover removed (not recommended!) to show how the old hard drive technology worked. These old drives used stepper motors to move the heads back and forth and needed a program to “park” the heads in place unlike newer drives. The drives ran at around 1800rpm and peak transfer rates were less than 100kb/sec.
Video Rating: / 5
- Techno CNC Routers Introduces New HD Mini Series CNC Router ? Revolutionary, Durable and Affordable
- Eastern Laser Launches 1390 Laser Cutting Machine for Wood Cutting
- Salem DUI Attorney Partners with Second Chance Program
- Voice Mail Retrieval – Don?t Rely on Your Device for Safe Storage
- Seagate: doubles down on HDD speeds with Multi Actuator tech